As a close-up magician Dorian performs magic that is under-your-nose close with an act that is extremely entertaining, engaging and interactive. The audience are very much involved as part of the show and quite often the magic happens in their own hands. With years and years of experience in the conjuring arts and a professional approach, no matter how big or small your event is Dorian can bring that added magical touch.
Why you should book magician Dorian for your event in Coventry:
* Has never been late for a booking.
* Has never been a no-show.
* Travelled extensively as an entertainer having performed in many different countries.
* Has a polished, strong, modern and original act.
* He takes pride in his work and pulls out all the stops to deliver 100%
* His service comes with a money-back guarantee of satisfaction.
* Well over 10 years experience at a professional level.
* The act is out of this world but he is pretty much down to earth with no ego.
Coventry magician available for your event:
Mix and mingle - Dorian can perform mix and mingle amongst your guests at drinks receptions
and cocktail parties. He will entertain them with
a top class close-up act designed to really make an impact.
If the guests are seated at tables - If the guests are seated (at a dinner party for example), he can be perform close-up magic (also called table magic) at the table. The act is usually performed in between courses and is the perfect entertainment for your dinner guests.
Parlour/Platform/Stand-up Show - Conjurer Dorian has also developed a show that is perfect for smaller/medium sized audiences, whether it be a single table of dinners wanting something a little bit different for a special occasion, or a small group for example at an office or house party, the one man show will fit the bill nicely.
If your getting married in Coventry, then close-up magician Dorian is the perfect choice for top class entertainment on your big day. He is guaranteed to help make an already special day a truly magical one. Please see wedding-magician page for more details.
Even if you don't hire Dorian as your Coventry conjurer of choice, please visit the booking-a-magician page to get some useful free advice on what to look out for when hiring any magician (or entertainer) on-line.
Magician Coventry testimonials:
"Thank you so much for making our Golden Wedding so memorable. You worked non-stop, flabbergasted our guests, got them still talking about you after you'd gone - and it only cost the same as buying them a drink each. You were unbelievable and brilliant - Thank you again. We wish you well."
Laurie & Gill Lacy (Golden Wedding Anniversary Party)
"Thank you for the very professional magic shows which entertained and baffled our guests. The performances were truly magic and very entertaining. A true compliment to your performance was that many of the audience could not speak English, but the shear spectacle of the magic did all the communication necessary. Best wishes for a long and successful future, sincerely."
Chris Perry (Commercial Managing Director) - Intertissue Ltd.
"You put on a superb show that all our guests thoroughly enjoyed and are still talking about over three weeks later. You did a first class job on the day to enable the magic to fit seamlessly in with the other celebrations that were taking place that evening which was greatly appreciated. In our previous discussions you promised a night to remember and you certainly delivered."
Martin and Meryl Plummer
of event in Coventry that magician Dorian gets booked for include:
* Corporate Parties/Dinners/Events Coventry (see also corporate-magician page)
* Private Parties
* Weddings in Coventry (see also wedding-magician and wedding-entertainers pages)
* Anniversary Parties
* Summer Balls
* Company/Works Christmas Party (see also christmas-party-magician page)
* Trade Shows and Exhibitions (see also tradeshow-exhibition-magician page
* Award Ceremonies, Product Promotions, Product Launches and Conferences in Coventry.
* Charity Fundraisers (see also magician-charity-fundraising-events page)